Last night was our final night with Janelle before she heads to the MTC! Rick gave her a beautiful Father's blessing and we had everyone write her a letter that we would give her the next day. This morning the kids said their goodbyes and then the three of us headed to Provo!
She read the letters on the way there and then Rick had me read some of them out loud. Of course, I blubbered like a baby!! I especially liked Ellen's letter -- she had lots of solid advice for Janelle! We went to the Provo temple to take a few pictures. I would have liked to take more, but we were running a little late by this time and Janelle was anxious to get on her way! She has been waiting for this moment for a long time and she is ready!! She will be such an amazing missionary!! Good luck, Janelle, we love you!!!
My brother, Chris, did an interesting filter on one of the pictures!
%20Janelle%20MTC.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment