Hello everyone! This has been a crazy week full of Christmas
concert trips, exchanges, baptisms, transfer news, and fake famous people! And
today is zone P-day and we're going to Taipei 101, so I'll make this
quick:
Exchanges! I went to Danshui with Yao Jiemei, it was fun to be back, and we had a boppin time!
Christmas Concert Road trip! Thursday, we went to Luodong and had a concert there and then we stayed overnight in a fun air bnb that had wayyy too many different themes for each room, but it was fun! The next day we went to Hualian, and it is so pretty! We were all straight up glued to the window the whole drive. That day we went to Taroko gorge which was gorgeous! This whole trip made us feel like tourists and not missionaries and it was kinda uncomfy but it was a lot of fun! That night we had our Hualian concert and then we went to a night market afterward (another thing that is not a missionary activity...but president took us...) and it was super fun!
Saturday morning, we came back from Hualian, did our weekly planning, and had Huang Yi Shuo's baptism that night! Ah what a champ I'm so excited for him! Right after the baptism the bishop interviewed him for the temple and the priesthood! So happy for him.
Yesterday we got transfer news. Drumroll please....as you might have guessed because of my email title...I'm gonna be a mother! Or, if you don't understand missionary lingo, I'll be training a new missionary! Crazy! I didn't think I ever would because I'm an STL, but get this, I'll be split STL training. In our apartment we have four sisters, and they are having another STL named Li Jiemei come, and we will both be training new missionaries. So, we will be STL partners but not companions. It'll be an adventure!
We were going to have a famous singer named Wubai come to our Christmas concert, and it turns out it was totally an impersonator and I found it hilarious. But this guy was famous too for being a fake one! Good times!
One of our recent convert's stories got accepted in the Liahona magazine for the Church, so we got to take a bunch of pictures teaching her for it! Look for me in the next few editions!
Today we went to Taipei 101 for P-day!
Spiritual thought for the week:
I had a good thought earlier this week but don't have my
study journal now...but right now I want you to consider the significance of
each part of the "Love, Share, and Invite" sequence. Without love,
sharing and inviting is empty and meaningless to others. Without sharing, there
is no reason to act. Without inviting, it is a "nice message," but
the change will never be made. What is the most important step for you right
now? What do the people in your life need right now??
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment