Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful and fantastic
week :) Last P-day we had a zone picnic which was a lot of fun! We played
ultimate frisbee :) Afterward we had a lesson with one of our friends and
taught the Restoration! We don't teach that one nearly as often in Taiwan as we
do in America (or at least it feels like it) so it's always refreshing to teach
because it's like my favorite thing in the universe. That and the Plan of
Salvation. And the gospel of Jesus Christ. And all of the things because they
are just so wonderful and fantastic and bring people so much hope!
Tuesday was good and busy! We had district council and a temple tour right after (my last one) and then went to the Sanchong chapel for DLC (which we ended up completely missing...whoops) and then did a zone music finding activity in Sanchong! It was super fun, Li Jiemei and Jiang Zhanglao and I just switched off singing while everyone else street contacted. It was a lot of fun, I got to do the easy part haha.
Wednesday, we had a lesson with a friend before English Group, and she led a Book of Mormon discussion! It was good! Afterward I had my last english group with the kids :( they're all so cute but also really crazy haha. Then we had a lesson with Axiang and taught him the last few principles he needs to be baptized! Then I packed :) I'm honestly really sad to be leaving Jinhua and the friends I have met there, but Heavenly Father has a different plan for me now :)
Thursday was transfers! I said goodbye to my baby 黃姐妹 and met up with 姚姐妹,one of my past companions from Danshui! We headed out to Zhudong in Xinzhu! The Miaoli sisters left a phone at our apartment, so they came with us. Also, my luggage wheels are straight trash, and it feels like just dragging 50 pounds, and then when we got here I found out that one of the wheels was missing so I actually was dragging 50 pounds...that's nice haha.
Friday, we had weekly planning and then went to a member's house for a visit! Afterward we went to a recent convert's house and ate dinner with their family. They are super sweet! Also, the place where they live is super pretty! I want to live there :)
Saturday, we didn't have much going on, so we just bounced around doing a whole bunch of finding activities! We added some lines and met a lady from the Philippines who wants to come to English Group! We also filmed a singing video for me :)
Sunday we had church and it was good to meet a lot of the members! Our ward is really small and probably had only 20 something active members, but Yao Jiemei and I are hoping to put some activities together to help some of our less actives come back and help members feel comfortable inviting their friends! One of our members did invite a friend to church which was a miracle!
Spiritual thought for the week:
The other day I was thinking about the scriptures Mosiah 24:13-14. I love the comfort that these scriptures give. Something that stuck out to me that hasn't before was the part that says "And it came to pass that the voice of the Lord came to them in their afflictions, saying: Lift up your heads and be of good comfort, for I know of the covenant which ye have made unto me; and I will covenant with my people and deliver them out of bondage.
14 And I will also ease the burdens which are
put upon your shoulders, that even you cannot feel them upon your backs, even
while you are in bondage; and this will I do that ye may stand as
witnesses for me hereafter, and that ye may know of a surety that I,
the Lord God, do visit my people in their afflictions."
This part stuck out to me because I believe that everyone who seeks the Lord's comfort, will find it. But we can't just leave it at that. Our responsibility, after receiving His comfort, is to stand as a witness of Him and testify that He does comfort, and that He does love us. Are you standing as a witness to others that the Lord will help His children? Do you know?
Love you all and wish you the best week! -江柔安姐妹 .jpeg)
.jpg)
.jpeg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment