Monday, April 18, 2022

I'm Dreaming of a White Easter

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you are all doing well! So many miracles this week. So many. But before I get into that, EVERYONE WATCH THIS MISSIONARY DEVOTIONAL BY ELDER BEDNAR. Absolute fire. Honestly, if I could straight up grab your face, shake it, and tell you to watch this devotional, I would. I'll make it easier for you and include the link! 

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/video/missionary-devotionals-2021/2021-08-0260-elder-david-a-bednar-august-26-2021-1080p?lang=eng

Anyway, this week was so awesome! So many miracles! We have definitely been blessed over and over. In the past 2 weeks, we have found 6 people cold calling! So many of these people commented that we called right when they needed it, and they took it as a sign from God. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to get in contact with a lot of them since, but we'll get there. So many miracles! 

Oh! We had transfers on Thursday, and Sister Martinez and I are staying here in Duluth! So that's fun, I'm happy about it! We did face and hair masks Wednesday night. On Thursday Sister Martinez and I were able to celebrate our half birthday together, which was fun. By celebrating, I mean we had french toast for breakfast. Friday was also my 5 monthiversarry which is so wild! I don't like that. But life is so good! 

We were able to contact one of our cold call guys, his name is North and he's so cool! Except during the call it randomly hung up (we still don't know why) and so we still haven't covered the Book of Mormon haha.

Easter was super fun! And snowy :) I'm ready for the summer. I have begun a summer strike, which is not something I ever thought would happen haha. We did an egg bash and Sister Martinez won with her egg named Louella. 

Spiritual thought for the week: In light of Easter, I just wanted to express my gratitude of the Savior Jesus Christ, and the gift of His Atonement and Resurrection. I know that because of the Savior, we can experience hope, joy, and healing. We know that we can start over and change. We know that we can be with our loved ones again. Not everyone knows this. What might be stopping you from sharing this knowledge? 

 Also, I actually broke up my usually mega long paragraphs! Aren't you proud of me??






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missionary Video!!! (Mom Post)

Here is the missionary video that Rick made for Janelle!