Hello everyone! How's life?
This week was good! Last Monday we got to do some fun P-day activities with
some other missionaries which was great, and we got to today too! We got to go
to Enger Tower which is a super pretty lookout place and canal park which was
fun, and then today we were able to play spikeball and frisbee and such. It was
great!
Sorry I gotta make this quick but Thursday I went on an exchange with Sister Pryor, and Saturday I went with Sister Pearl! Normally we don't have them that close together except things have been kinda weird and we have transfers next week. They were both great though! This week we found a new person named Tomika, who we are going to bring a BOM to in a few days. It'll be good!
This week we have a mission tour with Elder Gifford Neilson and I'm super excited for it!
A lot else happened but I can't remember it at the moment... I hit my six months. Which means I am 1/3 of the way done with my mission. Which is not okay. Weird stuff.
Spiritual thought for the week: Did everyone get a chance to watch Pres. Nelson's devotional? If you haven't, watch it. If you have, great! Watch it again. So fire. Remembering who we are as children of our Father in Heaven and what we are here to do makes all the difference.
Anyway, I love you all! Let me know how things are going! And I actually have pictures! Aren't you proud??
.jpeg)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment