I don't have too much time today,
so I'll make this one quick, but I hope you all had a fantastic week! Email me
please :) even it I don't respond I promise I still love you!
On Thursday we had zone conference which was so good! We had an activity where all the natives had to do a role play street contact with the foreigners speaking English, and we were supposed to speak really advanced English words and make it hard for them so they would have an idea what we face every day. I'm glad my President focused on the foreigners this conference. Not saying that the natives don't have a lot of hardships too having a comp that can't do much, but this was probably the more immediate problem. I always love zone conference!
A few days ago, we had a miracle and met a guy named Jim who we taught and made a new person! He is a college student and super nice, we also met with him yesterday and for lunch today!
On Wednesday we also met with our friend PeiZhen and set her on date so that's exciting!
Other fun updates:
-I thought our apt only had cold shower water,
but apparently our water heater was just unplugged. Would've been nice to know
three weeks ago haha.
-garbage trucks play music like ice cream trucks here
-stop signs aren't a thing here I guess
Spiritual thought for the week:
When it seems like Satan is hitting you with
full force, it's just because he knows we're on the winning team! The Lord will
never give you an assignment or a task you can't complete without His help. He
didn't just call us on missions to teach and baptize converts. If that was the
only purpose to missionary work, it would be significantly easier. He knows His
elect and could immediately lead us to them. But He doesn't, because missionary
work is about learning to give your will to Him, even if you don't seem to
experience success. He wants us to learn to give our will to Him in the good
times and hard times, because that is when our conversion truly deepens. Every
time you experience rejection or hardship, recognize that the Lord is teaching
you something, because He loves you!
I love you all too, hope you have a great week!
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment