Monday, November 7, 2022

The Spoon Killer

This was a good week! Eventful but also not :) Today was zone P-day, so I'll make it quick, we went to the Chiang Shang Kek Memorial Hall (or I forgot the name so don't quote me on that). It was fun! This week we had lots of lessons, and a lot that canceled. We got transfer news, and Li Jiemei and I will be staying which I'm happy about! Chen Jiemei is getting emergency transferred and left today to go to XinZhu so that it doesn't completely whitewash. We'll miss her, but we will also be able to set her a lot because of the Christmas concert. Except EXCEPT we have another transfer in two weeks! There is a big group of foreigners coming in, so who knows what will happen at that one! Ahhh! Also, I started learning a ZhuYin keyboard! It may or may not have taken 40 minutes to write one paragraph, but we are getting there! 

Sorry folks I don't have time for a spiritual thought, but you can all find your own! Nothing I say will be profound to you, but your own actions will be. So, take some time to dive into the scriptures and develop your own spiritual thought!  











 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missionary Video!!! (Mom Post)

Here is the missionary video that Rick made for Janelle!