Hello everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic week! This week has been fun, it snowed, and I really enjoyed that! My companion and I were called to be Sister Training Leaders, so I think that'll be fun! Basically, we just need to check in with the sisters and give lots of hugs :) It should be fun!
We were able to go to the temple this morning, which was really nice, it's my first time since I went through for myself so I'm really glad I got to go again. Chinese classes are fun, my teachers are hilarious. One of them has so much energy and you gotta stay on your toes in case he throws markers at you, and my other teacher makes this super funny face and checks his pulse whenever the elders make him uncomfortable (which is a lot) but it's so fun!
I definitely only understand what is going on half the time, but it's been a party! I memorized the first vision in Chinese this week and we're also working on a bunch of scriptures to memorize. For some reason Chinese is most definitely harder to memorize than English, I can never remember words, but we'll get there!
We had to teach the first lesson to one of my teachers in Chinese before even learning any of the sections for it, it was pretty rough, and we basically skipped the whole restoration which (hehem) is the first lesson. It was fun though :) A weird inside joke the girls in my district have, is that whenever we see each other from a distance we take pictures of each other and send them, it's so funny. The Elders think we're all stalkers now :) I learned some things about myself this week, one of them being that I apparently roll around in my sleep and my poor companion always feels like she's in an earthquake (I'm so sorry Sister Conder). And according to her I also hum in my sleep :) I think that's about it!
Spiritual thought for this week: Everyone read D&C 138:56! I love how this scripture talks about how we were prepared to come to earth. We have received all the tools and instruction needed to be successful here, and although we may not remember it, we were and are prepared for earth life and everything it entails. Heavenly Father did not intend for us to push through it alone. In His mercy He provided a Savior for us to follow, and if we follow Jesus Christ and turn to Him in all circumstances, success will ultimately be ours. Everything will be just fine. I just find that comforting. Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely week, I love you all! Email me back please, I'd love to hear from you :)

.jpg)
%20crop.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment